Made in Roath 2016

Made in Roath 2016

Saturday 4 October 2014

The skinny on me: Rosey

Hello!  I’m Rosey, the fifth and final (phew!) of the Made in Roath bloggers this year.  Yet another recent graduate of Cardiff University’s Creative Writing MA, I have decided to stick around in Cardiff a little while longer.  Having spent four years living here, I’m finding it hard to tear myself away from this lovely little city.

In terms of my writing/blogging credentials: I’ve written copy for Sŵn festival, various student publications, and for the odd private company.  During my MA I was editor of Tŷ Celf, a creative magazine where Cardiff University students can showcase their talents in writing, art and photography.  I am currently looking for further experience and work in publishing, editing, and literary organisations in general (in fact, I am writing this from Cheltenham, where I am volunteering at the Literature Festival).


I work part time for Arts Active, the community and education department for St David’s Hall and The New Theatre.  Made in Roath seems like the perfect festival for me (or anyone with an interest in community engagement in the arts), as there’s such a wide variety of events available, and such a friendly, inclusive atmosphere!  I’m delighted to be involved on the blog this year. 


You may also find me:
Twitter: @roseybrown2
Tŷ Celf blog: tycelf.wordpress.com
IRL: Hanging around Cardiff, eating biscuits and tie-dying my underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment