Made in Roath 2016

Made in Roath 2016

Sunday 19 October 2014

Drive-By Sunday Post

Well well well, boys, girls, and variations thereupon, my Made in Roath weekend has left me proper wiped out, so I'm afraid all the wordy bollocks (i.e. the actual write-ups of my aforementioned exhaustingly amazing weekend) will have to again wait tomorrow.

(I'm not even hungover, or anything, so I can't blame it on that!) 

But in the meantime, I bring you once more some visual odds and bobs to feast your eyes upon. As Jon said in a previous post, it's amazing the stuff you come across when you just let loose, and wander.

So, till my next post, when I will be blogging about my trip back to a WWI era military hospital, writing poems for members of the public (like ye barde of olde), my participation in a workshop which involved both folk songs and playdough, the hour I spent writing about a roller disco, having my portrait drawn, going on an intellectual trek around the Howardian nature reserve, and a cabaret showcase which included a musical number about serial killing.

Y'know. Normal weekend stuff.













No comments:

Post a Comment