Made in Roath 2016

Made in Roath 2016

Monday 21 October 2013

Confessions #4

So, the confessions are coming in now, thick and fast... Or, clever and slow... Perhaps a bit of both! These are the ones collected yesterday and - there are names to some of them... Brave people!! By the way, the box with be in Milgi cafe bar from today, instead of the Andrew Buchan. So, make your way to City Road, gentle Roathians, and confess your sins therein... As well as the usual sexual mischief, petty theft, and love-lies, some of these are actually quite tender I feel......

I play Pokemon when I should be spending time with my love.

I've told 2 people I loved them in my life. But I only ever meant it when I said it to one of them.

I am writing poetry to impress a girl but that doesn't subtract from the joy of reading it aloud for the first time - Liam Simpson

Stole a book from someone else. 
Ran away from a children's home because the boy who wanted to was too scared to go alone.
Stole food as a child (malnutrition).

I can lost tough with what's real and what's not. And so am a big believer in mental health and trusting others.

I've met the women I'm going to marry!

I am the least creative artist I know.

I sneaked off to London once, by train to see the new computer invention from Sir Clive Windsor.
I once streaked naked across a cricket pitch.

I have a tendency to see myself as a victim.
I'm not.
I have a lot to be thankful for.

I get aroused from the vibrations on trains and pleasure myself in the toilets - Mr Roberts, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment