Made in Roath 2016

Made in Roath 2016

Saturday 19 October 2013

Poetree!

Saturday I hosted a 'poetree drop-in' in Milgi's yurt. A yurt, indeed, is a perfect poet-y place for writing and residing, and plenty of you came along to write poems with me from 4 yesterday afternoon. In the end, 33 (a magickal number indeed!) were created in that glitter-and bunting-bedecked space, then hung like pretty flags from a tiny, teeny-twigged tree in the garden. I wanted us to use the small cherry tree, but it was bursting with small red fruits and I was worried these would get crushed! Thanks to all who took part, anyway, it was great to meet and engage with you all, and you made my job as easy as eating a cake (which some us did, too!) by taking pen to paper with so little prompting. Poems will be blogged later today! x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment